Editors accept article submissions with the following conditions :
1. The article has never been published by other media
2. Original articles about research results, scientific studies and applications in the field of civil engineering.
3. The article is typed in Times New Roman font, size 12, space 1 on A4 size paper with 3.5 cm left side, 3 cm right side, 3 cm top and bottom border. The length of the article is not more than 7000 words, including pictures, graphs, tables and bibliography.
4. Title, abstract, and key words are written in Indonesian and English.
5. Articles written in Indonesian or English.
6. The systematic writing of articles is arranged in the following order: (a) title: comprehensive, clear, and concise. Titles are limited to no more than 15 words. Article titles, section titles, and subsection titles are in bold. Capital letters are used to start every word in the title except for the preposition; (b) author's name and institution: full name without title. The name of the institution is written under the author's name, accompanied by the complete address of the institution, the institution's telephone number, and the author's e-mail address; (c) abstract: constitutes the essence of the article, consists of 150-250 words, and is set out in one paragraph; (e) keywords: under the abstract, the keywords (keywords) of up to five words must be included and should be written in alphabetical order. Key words must reflect the important concepts in the article; (f) introduction (without subsections): contains background to the problem, purpose, literature review, and significance of the article (if any); (g) method; (h) results and discussion: presented in subsections; (i) reference or citation: written using the author-date system and it is advisable to include a page number; (j) pictures, graphs and tables: numbered, headings and descriptions and quoted in the text. Reference or citation of pictures, graphs, and tables using numbering, not in words as below, as follows, or the following. Example: The structure of writing news headlines in the economic rubric of Kompas daily is presented in Table 4. For pictures and graphs, the number and title are placed under it, while for tables, the number and title are placed on it. Pictures, graphs, and tables are processed data. Inclusion of tables or figures that are too long (more than 1 page) should be avoided. Tables must be presented without vertical lines. (k) conclusions (not summaries or repetitions of results); (l) bibliography (not bibliography): contains references referred to in the article, written alphabetically and chronologically according to the author's name without including title. If an author writes more than one article / book in the same year, the back of the year, both in the text and in the bibliography, is written in lower case letters (a, b, and c). In the bibliography, the author's first name may be written in full or abbreviated, for example Storey, John or Storey, J.
7. Articles written in English can use British or American English spelling and must be consistent throughout the article.
8. Articles can be sent via email to //ejurnal.unim.ac.id/index.php/elemen (via OJS) or by email: ElementJTS@gmail.com
9. Certainty of loading or rejecting the article will be notified in writing to the author. Unpublished articles will not be returned
10. The author is willing to revise the article if necessary.
11. Authors whose articles are published will receive ten independent print proofs of loading.
12. The language used in writing Bibliography follows the language of the article.
13. Authors are advised to use Mendeley software in writing citations and bibliographies (can be downloaded for free at www.mendeley.com) and choose the Turabian style (author-date).